Robert Kotick, born 1963 to a family of Satan worshipers, was the CEO of Activision until the Activision-Blizzard merge of which Activision was the dominant partner, now Robert Kotick hold the position of Supreme Overlord.
- Robert, an admitted non-gamer, has made many statements expressing his hatred for gamers, developers, innovation, cheap games, and free DLC. Robert Kotick is also a huge fan of money and high class prostitutes which he can buy with that money. He has made several statements in the past that show just how cold his heart is.
Robert Kotick Quotes-Edit
- "We are very good at keeping people focused on the deep depression."
- "In the last cycle of videogames you spent $50 on a game, played it and took it back to the shop for credit. Today, we'll (charge) $100 for a guitar. You might add a microphone or drums; you might buy two or three expansions packs, different types of music. Over the life of your ownership you'll probably buy around 25 additional song packs in digital downloads. So, what used to be a $50 sale is a $500 sale today."
- "The goal that I had in bringing a lot of the packaged goods folks into Activision about 10 years ago was to take all the fun out of making video games."
- "(Franchises) have the potential to be exploited every year on every platform with clear sequel potential and have the potential to become $100 million franchises"
- "I'm greedy."